Real Estate and Property Development
PMH’s attorneys have wide experience in the buying, selling, leasing, mortgaging, and transfer of commercial and residential real estate. We have advised clients on:
- Mass housing developments providing a full range of counsel on all issues: planning, development, and financing pre-sale arrangements.
- Devising creative solutions for complex lending and security transactions, by working closely with the client and prospective financiers.
- Personal investments in residential property involving sale or purchase, liaising with mortgage companies; titling and boundary issues.
- Preparing leases, tenancy agreements and licences involving residential and commercial properties.
- Assisting in the establishment of rights involving land, including rights of way.
- Rectifying title defects including modification of restrictive covenants.
- Maintenance of commercial facilities and managing receivables’ recovery